Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR...IT IS FINALLY 2007!



If you cannot see the video above, click here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR - WELCOME TO 2007!

My name is Onto Distro and I am a performance artist from Vancouver, Canada who exhibits avatar performance art in the Digitalspace Traveler voice-chat community called Techworlds.

With me in this video is Dominic (Seattle, WA), Yacky (Santa Cruz, CA) , Tinker (Lima, Peru) and Alex (Battleford, MI). I highly suggest turning up the volume on your speakers when listening to this video as Dominic's voice sounds a little faint. He has a valid reason for being soft-spoken though as he was working on a tug-boat while hanging out in Techworlds. Tinker's voice switched briefly from male to female as his wife possesed his avatar to wish us all a New Year. MaxieX was also in the room but was not awake at the time so she regrettably did not appear in this New Year's greeting.

This New Year's message is primarily for the residents of the avatar world, Second Life.

I also happen to be an avatar performance artist in Second Life called Wirxli Flimflam.

I am hoping that Second-Lifers can also experience the community in Digitalspace Traveler...this is my New Year's Resolution for 2007. I am aware that some residents of Second Life are curious to experience the worlds in Digitalspace Traveler so I hope that you can visit my avatar and chat away in these wonderful embodied vitual spaces.

Please scroll down to view the archives from 2006.

Cheerios and Best Wishes,

Onto Distro

1 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article, well researched and useful for me in the future.I am so happy you took the time and effort to make awesome blog here. See you around
--------------------------
My site: Free Bonus for Poker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home