Sunday, November 12, 2006

NEW! Video of Onto Distro testing out a new 3D blogworld!



...this video documents my first visit to what could potentially be my new 3D Blog. This avatar world was developed in France. It looks like I can upload streaming video and embed it directly into this avatar world which would be useful. Perhaps I will make a special avatar performance for this space? This video does not have any audio.

Below is a photo of me getting ready to enter my 3D blog for the first time. As you can see, I transferred my general "Onto Distro" essence directly on to my brand new humanoid form. I might change my hair colour to white, what do you think?


...and as a little bonus, here is a quickie video of my portrait being rendered into a noisy sound composition. I used Coagula to make this sound out of my portrait...

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onto;

Looks like you can even walk on water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home