Friday, October 20, 2006

NEW VIDEO! ONTO DISTRO ATTENDING A LIVE CONCERT BY "IMAFLOATNKITTY"!



Hey there bloggers,

Here I am at the live avatar concert by imafloatnkitty...they sound great! I hope they have an official website and play again! Quite the catty ensemble! I decided to arrive as my original avatar self. I remind people of an audio-mixing console when I used to look like this so I figured it would be the most appropriate expression for the dress code.

imafloatnkitty is probably only the 2nd official avatar band to ever play in Techworlds or in Digitalspace Traveler, for that matter. The first known avatar band is called The Gates (ca. 2002) and comprises Gateskeeper and Gatescrasher....

Speaking of The Gates...scroll down, to see a celebrity sighting...

Cheerios,
Onto Distro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home